Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 18

What a lazy day today was! After waking up, I walked out onto the back deck, and was greeted by the morning sun. Man, life is rough


I spent most of my morning on this:



Got a little reading done, had some chats on the phone, and relaxed. I eventually got hungry and wandered over to the local grocery store. I bought three things: frozen burritos, frozen chicken nuggets, and ice cream. Healthy, huh? When I made my way back to the house, I spent the remainder of the day on the couch. I was exhausted and hadn't noticed before. So exhausted, I felt sick. I curled up in a ball and watched about 8 hours of TV before finally passing out.



Total Miles: 0.

I didn't get what I needed done, so I'll have to stay in Carolina beach for an extra day. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment