Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 9

I took a day off today...so not much happened. I woke up, made Rob and myself some amazing eggs and set out to run some errands. I first went to FedEx Office to make some business cards for my trip. I wanted an easier way to give out the address of the blog and this seemed like a good fit. I the. Walked to an REI. This store was only about a mile away. So I walked. Not realizing that it was down a major highway. That was fun. I almost got hit like a billion times. But I got there, returns the GPS that I bought and purchased some waterproof show covers. My feet got so wet the previous day, I didn't want that to happen again. I took the long way back home - to a lid the highway. It took a while but I felt more safe. When I got back, I had a great lunch with Rob and Michelle, then jumped in this:


What a nice refresher that was. Afterwards, I fooled around for a bit and watched some TV. Se serious relaxing. Michelle and I then went to Target and I got the key essentials of any successful cycle tour:


When we got back, we grabbed Rob and went to downtown Richmond for $2 burgers at the Capital Ale House. I had 3. And 2 great beers! I find I'm the happiest when I stuff myself silly - I was very happy that night! When we returned to the apartment, we basically all went to bed. It was the perfect relaxation day. Off to Williamsburg tomorrow! Should be fun! And flat!

I had the mist amazing stay with Rob and Michelle. They are both so nice and wonderful. I can't thank them enough. I hope I can see more of them in the future. I missed the kid. 

Total mileage: ZERO!

No comments:

Post a Comment