Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 19

I didn't do a whole lot today. Took care of some chores that I've been meaning to do. Purchased some tubes and a patch for my pannier and made a stop at the local library. A moment after I returned to the house, it started to pour!


Thunder, lightning and heavy rain kept me from venturing outside for the rest of the day. At one point, I decided to stop putting off replacing the tube with a slow leak on my bike. When I started to roll my bike to a place where I could work on it, I found that both tires were totally flat. How does that happen?? I found a thorn in he from tire, but nothing in the back. I replaced the tubes, cleaned the chain and climbed into bed. I was eager to get back on the road again, though I did enjoy laying lazily on the couch for three days. 

No miles today. Off to Conway, SC tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment