Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 35 - Santa Rosa Beach, FL








This is the lovely house that I woke up to.
 



I was up fairly early. 3 hours of sleep was not enough, but I was too excited to enjoy everything Santa Rosa Beach had to offer me. One such thing, included relaxation.



After doing some food shopping and running a few more errands, Duncan and I made our way to the wedding of his nephew. It was at a club house on the beach. It was absolutely wonderful.



I got the chance to share a bunch of exciting moments from my trip with other people. My voice actually started to get hoarse from talking so much. When you're out on the road all day alone, you aren't used to talking so much.



I got to see Robert and Michelle, two of my parent's oldest and closest friends. (Notice the button down shirt I had my mom send me just in time!)



Scott on the far left, then Michelle, Robert, me, Duncan, and Neena.



There was a buffet, which of course, I loved. The food was wonderful. There was amazing cake, drinks and dancing. I had a great time! Unfortunately, my lack of sleep caught up to me not before long. I don't even think my head hit the pillow when I got back to the house before I was asleep.

Santa Rosa Beach is great. The weather is wonderful and the people are friendly. I could get used to this!


Total mileage: 0 (Maybe 1 on the golf cart, Blue Thunder!)

No comments:

Post a Comment