Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 46 - Baton Rouge, LA

The morning was relatively uneventful. Actually the entire day was. I had decided the night before to spend an extra day in Baton Rouge so that I didn't arrive at Austin too early. It's a good thing I decided to stay, too because I was feeling a little sick. Stephen left for work and I hit the couch to watch Bones. I did a lot of relaxing. Maybe too much of it. After 7 hours blurred together through a marathon of TV episodes, Stephen came home. We spent a good amount of time trying to decide where we would go for dinner. After much deliberating, we decided upon fast food. Luckily for our bodies, the traffic was so bad that we were forced to go to a Chinese restaurant instead. I got a lot of food, and I ate it all!
 

 
Stephen joined me in watching some Bones episodes and we called it a night.
 
I'm really lazy when I'm not really active.


Total mileage: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment