Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 54 - Washington, TX

Started the day off by waking up late. I took the day off, so I was in no rush. Debbie had to go to work at around 1:00pm, so she was lingering around in the morning. While we were watching TV, I was stuffing my face with shredded wheat cereal. Debbie didn't want to tell me that 85% of the food I was attempting to put in my mouth ended all over my beard. 

After Debbie left for work, I sat around watching TV, doing some reading and enjoying the views.


Debbie's house is nestled into a nook of a farm. Her landlords brought over the cows and I spent  ice amount of time making them uncomfortable. 



I played with the dogs for a bit as well. I wanted to take these dogs with me.



As the night was approaching, I found this big guy staring me down. I don't thing he liked the noises I was making at his lovers - all 54 of them.



Debbie came home at around 9:30 and I hit the bed at around 10:30. All in all, a very uneventful day.

Off to Carmine tomorrow!

Total mileage: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment