Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 63 - Austin, TX

Today was pretty much a worthless day. Brian and I had originally planned on leaving Austin today, but we didn't roll out of bed until nearly 11:00 or later. Chris and Alicia were nice enough to let us stay another night, so Brian and I told them we would make them dinner. We set out in the car towards Whole Foods and we found this guy on the side of the road.

Why did he need to beg for money if he buys houses?


We got the goods to make them stuffed peppers. They were, I must say, delicious. 

Chris and Alicia took us out to see Gravity in IMAX 3D. The theater was so crowded that we were forced to sit in the very first row. The movie was ridiculously suspenseful.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had a pumpkin bagel today. I unfortunately didn't realize that they also had pumpkin cream cheese or I would have sprung on it.


Total mileage: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment